* Account Data: Account Data is information that we collect about you when you inquire about or subscribe to our products and services. This type of information typically includes name, email address, phone number and mailing address, and photos your submit. This information enables us to contact you for purposes such as discussing your interest in receiving bids on your property from our investors and qualified buyers, other products and services we may offer, and creating an account for you to access our online services. Once your account has been created, additional information about you, such as account and communication preferences, may also be requested to enable you to configure and personalize your account. Whether you provide this additional information is up to you. You can choose what additional information you wish to provide, make changes to existing information, and to opt out of future communications at any time by updating your account preferences.
* Usage Data: Usage Data is information that we collect about you regarding your use of our Website, and typically includes the following:
Online identifiers such as IP addresses, MAC addresses and “cookie” data.
Information about the types of devices you are using to access the Website including device type, browser type, operating system and language settings.
Information about the Website pages you visit, including the date, time, and length of your page visits. Information about which online services you use and how you interact with those services.
Usage Data helps us to optimize the design and operation of our Website to best suit your needs and interests. It also helps us to diagnose, troubleshoot and fix any technical issues involving our Website.
* Sensitive Information This website does not ask for and we ask that you not send us, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership).
* Sharing of Personal Information We Collect
Except as noted below, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties.
* Categories of Recipients Reason for Sharing
-Investors and Qualified Buyers When you submit information about your property, you are granting us the right to share that information with our approved investors and buyers in order to receive bids to purchase your property. There is no obligation to accept one of those bids.
-Vendors and Service Providers We often work with vendors and service providers who help support our business. For example, your information may be shared with a real estate service provider to facilitate the final disposition of your property or to a customer management system that supports the operation of our Website or Services. Your information may also be provided to marketing firms or social media managers who support our business, or third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
-Advertising Partners Advertising partners help us to deliver targeted, personalized content to you through our Website. The use of advertising partners may involve the sharing of certain information about you. This information is shared to enable us and our advertising partners to understand your interests and preferences, and to deliver advertisements that are the most relevant to you.
* Calls and Texts If you give us your number, we may call or text you, for example, to give you information about getting an offer on your home, improving offers on your home or exploring other options for selling your home. You have the ability to opt out of further calls or texts.
* Emails iFinder Offers may send you email, for a variety of reasons, including marketing of our services, and information about the real estate market. When you submit your property for bids, you are indicating an interest in selling your home, and you may receive information about that process or other options for accomplishing that goal. When you use our website and request our services, we’ll send you status updates and other information about your transaction.
* How To Contact Us For questions or to report concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.